Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Paxton Eli Darling

Good Afternoon friends and family! It's Mrs. Darling! I really miss all of you! I thought I would post a few pictures of baby Darling. We are both doing really well. Paxton is getting bigger and bigger every day. We went to the doctor today and he weighs 6lbs 14oz. He weighed 6lbs 1oz when he was born. I'm beyond ecstatic to be a mom! It is the best feeling in the world. I will keep you all updated with pictures as well as writing to you on the blog. I hope you are all doing your very best job for Mr. G! I can't wait to hear all about what you are learning in class. Keep reading! I read to Paxton every single day. He loves the books: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?,  The Little Blue Truck, and On The Day You Were Born. Miss you all! Mrs. Darling!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment